Thursday, March 5, 2015

Book Review: Rusty Nailed





Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton is the continuation of Simon and Caroline's story. Caroline is left in charge of the shop while her boss is away on her honeymoon. She also got the chance to house sit in in the burbs with the hillelevator.

This particular novel allowed me to revisit my favorite characters from Wallbanger. I had really hoped to see an engagement or marriage in this installment, but that was not to be.
Caroline is struggling with the same issues most women in their late 20s early 30s deal with, advancement in their career, marriage, and thoughts of children.

I definitely enjoyed this novel but I would have liked to see a little more advancement in Simon and Caroline's story line, but I definitely don't think that this is the last that we will be seeing of them in this series.

I want a Wedding I tell ya!

Overall I gave this book 4/5 stars, and Alice Clayton still has a fan. I will be reading Screwdrivered shortly and will be providing a review.

Hope you guys have had a Happy Reading Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment