Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend Reads

This weekend I will be traveling to attend a Baby shower but I do intend to get some reading done.


This weeks weekend reads are:


Dead Heat By Patricia Briggs

This is the latest installment of the Alpha and Omega Series by Patricia Briggs and I just want to say that I dislike this cover only because it makes Charles look evil and Anna look blind. But we will see how it turns out. I will be reviewing this book later.


Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


I really loved Eleanor and Park, and I'm hoping to get those feelings back that I had from that book. I hope Rainbow Rowell doesn't let me down.




And if there is still time I might try to fit in another book, But I think this is all that I am going to have time for this weekend. I'm already cheating because I started reading Attachments awhile back and just haven't gotten around to finishing the book.

What are you guys reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment