Friday, June 12, 2015

Weekend Reads...

So this weekend is the last weekend before Disney!!!
This weekend I plan to read a few books. I'm currently reading Reign by Chanda Hahn. This is the fourth book in the Unfortunate Fairytale series and I have really been enjoying this series so far.


I have also picked up Dead Ice by Laurell K. Hamilton. This is my guilty pleasure, I know a lot of people have strong feelings about Mrs. Hamilton but I do enjoy her Anita Blake series. The only complaint I might have is the level of the writing has gone down over the course of the series and I believe that might be due to having deadlines and different editors. But it is what it is and thats why I read it.


I know that I am going to fly through those two books so I am also going to try to read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I'm in general a messy person so I have been looking for ways to get this life of mine in order.


What are you guys reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment