Monday, June 1, 2015

Different Kinds of Reviews

So lately I have been reading a lot of self improvement books. I reviewed one of those books, The Richest Man in Babylon, a while back and I was impressed enough that I decided to write a review of that book. Self improvement books encompass a lot of area and not everyone is interested in reading that type of Nonfiction.
Personally this year I have been reading about money/finance, tidying/life clutter removal, and test prep. I'm thinking about going back to school so the test prep books are important. I have found some really great reads that I have been thinking about reviewing but I am unsure if you guys want to hear about these books?

So are you guys interested in hearing about self improvement books? What are some good books that you have read here lately?


P.S. Thanks for sticking around during the break, I have been getting prepared for the summer and we are about to take a first trip to Disney!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment