Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!!!

We made it.

As the clock struck midnight on New Years Eve I began thinking about my reading goals for the New Year. Hey what else was I supposed to do I was at work. This year I am setting a Goodreads goal. I haven't done this in the past and hope that I can complete this goal by the end of the year.

My Goodreads goal for 2015 is 50 books. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I have never counted the books that I read during a year. So this year is just about counting.

I am also debating on purchasing a kindle. I have the kindle app on my Ipad and Iphone but I think I want a dedicated kindle without any tablet features.

So my non book related resolution for the year is to get out of debt . I need some freedom from payments.

What are you resolutions for this year. Are you making a goodreads goal this year? Did you guys have a good Holiday Season?

I look forward to this year and reading and reviewing with you guys.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment